Healthcare services are the latest reason to visit India. This may be a combination of
Quality of treatment
- India is the cheapest of any of the world medical tourism destinations, while being equal or better than other major destinations in terms of quality of staff, equipment and healthcare procedures.
- India follows most advanced and rigorous educational system, particularly In the field of medicine.
- In recent years Indian hospitals invested heavily in infrastructure, equipments to make it globally competitive particularly eyeing Indian elite class and foreign patients.
- Many hospitals are accredited by global accreditation agencies such as JCI, ISO, and NABH etc.
- English is widely spoken and understood in India.
- There are a growing number of convenient, inexpensive non-stop or one-stop flights to India.
- India is a hub for various alternative medicines like Aurvedic and Homeopathic medicines.
- Numerous rejuvenate centers, exotic spas and yoga centers are well known globally.
- India is the world’s most popular and exciting destination for tourism. The country is well known for its rich and diversified culture, history, heritage, people & life style, fairs and festivals, food, wild life, deserts, beaches as well as snow laden peaks of Himalayas.